Friday 16 September 2011

What do you think of my photographs?

Please view my whole album. It gets better (in my opinion) as you go on. I don't have the best camera in the world so some of the photos are out of focus. Also yes I do tend to edit my photos. So the colors might be a bit brighter or I may have changed the whole photo to make it to my liking. Well any ways please tell me your opinions and any suggestions you might have. I plan to minor in photography. Oh and there is a pic of my tattoo, just ingor that one. haha.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/kate9988/
What do you think of my photographs?
well they are really good! I like the waterfall and the trees at school the best though!
What do you think of my photographs?
Good subjects. I'd suggest using a free photo editor such as paint.net (search it in google) and add things like contrast and raising the saturation, to make them look detailed and things like that.

Also, try experimenting with positioning the object you're taking a picture of in the corner of the picture, sometimes it adds a feeling to it.



G'aw, your puppy's cute. ^-^
all snap shots.



I can tell you enjoy it, so keep working. Try to get closer to your subjects.
those are really good!



i like the trees the best
too much flash. you need to dial it down a little.
the tree from school is really cool

i like the one with the turtle.



try to work on back lighting, try to make the backgrounds with equal or more light. using a better flash, or not at all.
Avoid using the flash as much as possible. It blows out all the details and leaves washed out colors. If you have to shoot at night, use a tripod and a long exposure. Look into the rule of thirds and experiment with lighting and different exposures.
I never thought flowers could look so beautiful. Good job :)
  • hair clips
  • email
  •