Friday 16 September 2011

AHHHHH......why does the world suck??

i know its not emo night anymore, but my 360 photo won't show up as my avatar

(i was changing it for preppy popular teenage ****** night, i was going to be the school s!ut)



...and i had such a good photo (you can look in my 360 if you want to see it



SOOO, my question is, Should i Blam, God, the FSM, Ceiling cat, Zeus, Odin, or the mouse in my house, for my 360 photo not working??????
AHHHHH......why does the world suck??
I'm having trouble with my 360 photos, too. Thus, the Y!Avatar.

Blame them all if it makes you feel better. :P
AHHHHH......why does the world suck??
Your world sucks because I'm not next to you at the moment....





*wink, wink*...
Gravity.



And I'm appalled that the Marisa Miller photo isn't working...



Also, you should blame one of the Hindu Gods. They have several different avatars. (The word avatar comes from Hindi)
It won't work for me either. I was going to come as the god warrior woman but it wouldn't let me get into the 360 profile now. I think yahoo is just doing repairs. You should blame that bastard yamster!
%26quot;Sucks%26quot; is to good a word for it.
It's a sexy pic. Could it have something to do with it's dimensions? Or file type?



I'm sure there is a reason, just do some investigating and comparing.



Nothing sucks, except, maybe, a vacuum compared to pressure. I'd like to think that there is a reason for everything (not that everything happens for some grand reason, atheist here), so nothing %26quot;sucks%26quot;.



Edit: So you've tried switching to a previous pic, and it won't work? I'd guess that it is some sort of Y!A problem. Well, it might get fixed down the road, good luck.
It doesn't suck... it blows.
The reason your 360 photo does not work is because a man, who made Yahoo! 360, decided not to give it the consideration it needed. It is no fault of any divinity or even natural forces.
it is a nice picture, why don't you try again
take the responsibility

try to figure it out yourself
don't blame me, I didn't do it
lol i dont know it just does
You're a doll, baby.. Dolls go through this.
the world does that to us beautiful people sometime.
It's because your picture is sooo hawt that Yahoo was afraid it might cause a riot.