Friday 16 September 2011

New origianl Poetry, lend me ur thoguhts!?

(The Final Chapter)



Longing for a purpose, or a simple reason

Growing older with the change of the season

Looking at photos from so long ago

Not only from summers but winters also



Look how I've changed, and altered in height

All of my life I hoped I'd turn out right

But here's the thing, there's no right or wrong

It's knowing that, that takes so long



I wasn't my father, I didn't follow his path

I wasn't my brother, I couldn't do the math

I wasn't the priest that my mother hoped I would be

I wasn't my friends, as you could see



I learned lessons, from each of those listed

As I grew up I knew I was gifted

I was gifted with family, supportive and smart

I was blessed with a mother, who loved doing art



I was gifted with friends, optimistic and wise

I was gifted with a boss, who believed in second tries

I was gifted with a heart, that I shared all around

I thought I was lost, but turns out I am found



Thank you God for blessing me daily

Thank you friends, for wanting to save me

Thank you dear father, for guiding my hand

Thank you dear Jesus, I now understand



Why I moved...



(Last Nightmare)



Falling through dreams, some good and some scary

While I was falling I met a small fairy

She told me her dreams and how she gets hurt

She once dreamed she was buried, alive in the dirt



The scary part was it didn't feel like a dream

The longer it got the more real it seemed

I told her I'm sorry and that I could relate

I've dreamt about losing the battle of fate



We're falling down at the speed of light

The darkness ahead seems so bright

Maybe it's death that we've both come to see

Perhaps what we have is more then just dreams



I open my eyes but I'm still not awake

The strength I once had is starting to break

I hold out my hands and she quickly grabs hold

We're entering warmth, and leaving the cold



I say I'm alright and she says she is fine

The nightmares are over, both hers and mine

I scream at the darkness that's when I wake up

Darkness overpowers a lot of things, except for true love



Thank you small fairy...





Involuntary Vision



Dream after dream, what's the meaning of them all

In some dreams I stand and in others I fall

My dream last night was nothing like the rest

It was not only dark but it put my fear to the test



I entered a portal, and traveled through time

To two-thousand and five, the year I started to rhyme

I didn't go unarmed, for I carried a gun

To finish the battle, that I thought couldn't be won



I see my past, a day where I'm hanging with friends

When I think back to this point, I thought this was the end

It was only the beginning, as I now understand

This all started before I wrote “Every Man.”



Back at that point in time I thought I had reached a halt

I thought it was the end, and it was all my dads fault

I was leaving this girl, as well as discarding my home

I was entering a time of solitude, just being alone



I was filled with tears and undoubtedly scared

What killed me most was not knowing she cared

I take a step closer and I see me with this girl

But this was far before I knew she changed my world



I pull out a pistol, and I'm starting to aim

I'm gonna end my life, before anyone knows my name

Someone grabs my shoulder, it's my old friend

He says, “Do you really want your life to end?”



I reply saying, “Suffering pain, is all that's ahead,

I should end it all now, and just shoot myself dead.”

He says, “Suffering pain, comes with happiness and laughter,

And ending that is not the goal you are after.”



He then disappears before I could speak

I thought I was strong, but I guess I am weak

I see my past self writing my very first poem

And the friend I just spoke of, I decided to show 'em



I put the pistol down, and that's when I wake up

There's one reason I live, and that reason is “Love”



Don't let it die, or I'll die along with it...
New origianl Poetry, lend me ur thoguhts!?
very good work!
New origianl Poetry, lend me ur thoguhts!?
i really like it. how long did it take u to write it.