Friday 16 September 2011

Does anyone know where I can find detailed articles on...?

Simulation technology - how photos can be changed to show perfection, how will this effect employment and court evidence. What could it be used for?



Neurotechnology- what is the ethnical inpact, should it only be used to cure illness and injury or is augmentation a possibility



Debt in Developing Countries- what is the impact, what will happen to these countries and their future generations



Child Labor in Third World Contries and all over the World.



They need to be about a page or more and if you know of a specific article, leave a link. I' ve tried NY Times and a few others but couldn't find what i want. Help is greatly appreciated. I need a total of ten articles. Two for each and 2 extra, to summarize for a class. If you could help me find some I will be very greatful. THX
Does anyone know where I can find detailed articles on...?
You might try Google Scholar they have scholarly articles that might be helpful.



http://scholar.google.com/schhp?tab=ws
Does anyone know where I can find detailed articles on...?
search it in the google to make it easy...

it sure help!
  • mall explosion
  • hidden myspace
  •