Friday 16 September 2011

Do you believe the photos of unnatural phenomena?

We found many super-normal changes of the moon and the sun by chance, which arrested our attentions, and we were aware that the camera maybe find something invisible to the naked eye. Then, we really took many inconceivable pictures, such as the shooting light dots, the strong light or brilliant rays, the unknown luminous body, and so on. At some place we took some special pictures about the plants and the rooms glowing. When the camera shot people, we even found some unimaginable, unique phenomena of human body鈥︹€?br>
What a surprise! But it is so hard to understand. So welcome more interested lovers to study these phenomena, and we believe a more extensive and more wonderful world behind the pictures.



www.uulight.net


Do you believe the photos of unnatural phenomena?
Yes you really can photograph auras in plats and other astronomical photographs are credible.I noticed that you didn't ask about photographing spirits.That can sometimes be faked.
Do you believe the photos of unnatural phenomena?
Yes my camera takes orbs.

I actually was taught to program my camera to take pictures of spirits, angels, nature devas, during a workshop with Madi Nolan.

I have proof. There are spirits. If I feel like there is somthing present, I take a picture and the orbs are there. I have many, many pictures of spiritual places and ghost tours that are filled with orbs. Rainbow ones, streaks, and bubbles