Tuesday 20 September 2011

I'm seeking photographers, illustrators, artists, etc..?

.. for a website I am creating, titled %26quot;You Must Be The Change%26quot;. Unfortunately, I cannot pay for these, BUT you will receive 100% credit for your work. I am just starting on it, and I need the following:



Backgrounds, photos, art %26amp; poetry for website. I am looking for art that supports diversity, and promotes change in the world. Different ethnicities, hair colors, eye colors, tattooed or pierced, mohawks or bald, young and old, AND anything that inspires diversity.



I will accept photos, art, poetry, etc.. Nothing that promotes racism, violence, hate or any kind of discrimination. And nothing with nudity or adult content. Thank you!



Also... anyone willing to help me out with the website. :o)
I'm seeking photographers, illustrators, artists, etc..?
Yep I would be willing to help you out with the website i am a proffetional website designer but have a fair bit of free time at work in whihc i do free site for people, pm me on here and i give you a list of sites i have done.
I'm seeking photographers, illustrators, artists, etc..?
What all are the features of this website... what exactly is the purpose of it? I may be willing to help out with the webdesign if I have time. Once I get more of an idea I'll be able to let you know better. Email me: chris@wise-designs.net
It sounds pretty cool! I write poetry and dabble with sculpture. I love art so much and would love to get my work out there!
search with deviant art, ask permission from the owners, suggestion from daily deviation, one good example:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3659鈥?/a>
sounds pretty cool. id love to have some of my photography on a website.

but, the problem is, I take black and white pictures.
i'm a photographer. i take pictures of pretty much everything. if you wanna see some of my stuff, you can check them out on myspace.com/stephaphoto



i still have about 200 pictures i need to put up there. but ihave to wait for my computer to be fixed. i have pictures some would concider %26quot;inspirational%26quot; or that you could add text to. i have a bunch of concert pictures from local bands. beach scenes. etc... let me know if you're at all interested.