Friday 16 September 2011

Dream About Turning Into Wolf, School, End of World, etc?

ok so last night i had a weird dream. it was kinda cool thought b/c i

have been trying to become more of a lucid dreamer (i loove flying :P ) and i had my %26quot;dream notebook%26quot; by my bed so that ill be ready



and this is what i got: (i dont know in what order the dreams are...)



1. me, my sister, two cousins, and three other ppl who are distantly related to me are spending the night at my grandmothers house (my two cousins did spend the night at our house this night/the three other

ppl who are distand relatives came over for thanksgiving). the house

was huge,but it wasnt my gradmothers house. also - at one point she

came out of a hall and spoke to us. anyways- I was in the basement

and the kids were up on the main floor in front of the big screen tv playing guitar hero (funny- they slept downstairs where my bedroom is

infront of the large tv playing guitar hero)i was in the basement with some guy friends (ima girl) and one of them who i have no idea who it was made me angry and he stormed out of the house. later all the guys, except one close friend i knew, left. at some point i was on a computer too. later, i saw that it was 4 oclock in the morning and my sister and family were still playing guitar hero, and i turned it off (i did the same thing that night - they were playing till 3) i was angry at them and the guy, and so the group of guys i was hanging with and i are a pack of humans who can change into wolves. i changed into a wolf and for two nights stayed as one hunting down the guy that made me made. all the while my guy friend (whom i know) stayed with me. i was in a lush forest that was by the house for those nights. after that, we decided to go to home depot (??) to find a way so that when i become angry i wont change into a wolf as fast. we find out a way b/c i dipped wax paper in water and it stayed cool? (something like that) but we later decided to leave the guy alone (as a wolf it was very calming and relaxing- my guy friend was with me the entire time)



2. so a friend was dropping me and another friend off at our houses

after a long night (dont remember what we did) we first go to her house to see her new puppy (which she in real life did get about a week ago) and so we go into her house (which wasnt her house) and her mother was standing in the kitchen with the puppy in a kennel, but instead of it being the golden retriever puppy it was a dark mutt



3. my mom, sister again, and i are at some event which involve stands

and i think cars? and so we were going to go to the bathroom and then

leave - when we go to the bathroom(by car) ppl are passing out flyers

saying the world is going to end. i see the white gas that is supposed to kill us and tell my mom we need to go to the dome. (the white dome is where i used to play volleyball at) so we drive there quickly and when we get inside ppl had lost of clothing and stuff to stay alive with.



4. this is for sure the last dream before i woke up and then went back to sleep. i am in india with trya banks and an india child. we are having a photo shoot ontop of the buildings, and tyra wants me to jump from building to building to get a cool shot. but it is too far, says the kid. but the kid finds a poll that is to the side thatll make it look like im jumping. but i ended up taking pictures of me and tyra. she says i smelt like a boy (and my friend told me that two days ago)



5. (sorta lucid dream)

im at my school in silent study with my world history teacher who is

making us laugh. i get up and take a shower by the door with my clothes on. when i sit back down i accidently take a freshmans book

along with mine. i give it back to her - she has dark hair with blue highlights. i took her twilight book, and inside she had a lot of markings and footnotes. after the bell rung i went outside to say hi

to some friends- the inside of the schools are different though. (we

have 3 buildings at our school) and so when i come out of one building after talking, one of the ppl in my carpool comes up to me and says are you ready? i said no i need to get my books! i run and she says why do you run ?? ( speaking about cross country, whcih i just joined this year) and as im running, huge dark clouds are rolling in. also, as im running i start off really fast, and then go into a slow mode but when i try to go faster i cant! (ive had this happen in my dreams ALL the time...) (also the quad is unusually lush and green) i finally make it to the other building, and inside all the lights are off and candles are the only lights. so i walk in and its very old fashoned church/scary inside. i fall to the ground b/c im wet, but i dont remember getting rained on? i dont wanna get up b/c im scared, but then the president of our school helps me up and leads me to the auditorium. our convorsation was about me and how freshman year i was about to go somewhere else (which is true) and how i participate in a lot of school activities (which is also true) when she leads
Dream About Turning Into Wolf, School, End of World, etc?
Two things to explane.

1. Your train of thought is similar to mine(Dreamt something similar last year). OR

2. You watched twilight recently. Im wishing 1 was the answer.
Dream About Turning Into Wolf, School, End of World, etc?
Try keeping a dream journal