Thursday 15 September 2011

Many thanks for replies to Carla Bruni photo in papers today. I feel embarred world opinion thinks about us?

For goodness sake , the photos were taken 15 or 25 yrs ago . Is there anything you would change about your lifestyle when you were that age , or I am I mellowing with age ? 57 yrs of age now and cannot explain experience of %26quot;life%26quot; I now have . Come on community, the girl has a bit of class of style and style about her , unlike a recent slag who took an old musician for what she could get . %26quot; Arabian hostess %26quot;, if the price was right ? Leave Ms Bruni alone , time will tell what she is really like. DJC.
Many thanks for replies to Carla Bruni photo in papers today. I feel embarred world opinion thinks about us?
Personally I don't think Carla Bruni is comparable to the aforementioned ex-Mrs McCartney...
  • channel
  • creating file
  •